Our Client is an industry leader in commercial and residential Restoration Services in the Ohio market. Our client’s customers include regional and national insurance companies, property management companies, and commercial businesses. Teams are dispatched on an emergency basis to assist customers in restoring their homes, businesses and personal property after a loss caused by fire, water, mold and other unexpected events.
The company has a career opportunity for a Business Development Representative. The Business Development Representative will focus primarily on marketing services to Insurance Agencies in a defined territory.
We are seeking candidates that have proven success in maintaining and growing a sales territory. Desired candidates enjoy spending the majority of their day interacting in person with clients and prospects. Strong candidates desire to make a difference in people’s lives, possess a positive attitude, bring experience and knowledge that will add value to our company and want to be part of a dedicated team.
Company offers competitive compensation, commission, benefits package and a positive teamenvironment.
As a Business Development Representative, your primary responsibility is to increase sales revenue by building and maintaining relationships with Insurance Agencies in the Cincinnati territory. You will be required to achieve territory goals by consistently performing necessary daily activities to increase revenue and build a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities. You also will be responsible for logging your daily interactions, identifying key local targets,conducting presentations, and participating in industry conferences.
· 4-year college degree preferred but not required
· 1 or more years of business-to-business outside sales or account management experience
· Experience calling on insurance adjusters or insurance agents a plus
· Valid driver’s license
· Fundamental understanding of outside business-to-business sales
· Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships
· Excellent customer service skills
· Competitive base salary with commission structure
· Marketing Expense Account
· Company vehicle, fuel paid
· Medical Health Benefits
Base plus uncapped commission
For more information, contact email@example.com.