Our client is a highly reputable, full service Restoration Company located in Phoenix, AZ. The company is currently seeking a Construction Project Manager who desires a career with an Industry leader.
The company services national and regional insurance companies, property management companies, residential owners and business owners throughout Arizona. Employees are the core strength of the company and key to their solid reputation for delivering quality results.
Organize the day to day activities of insurance restoration projects. Set up and manage subcontractors to keep projects on schedule and within budget. Look for ways to increase productivity and improve quality. Must possess a sincere desire to provide excellent customer service and go above and beyond the call of duty at all times.
- Firm understanding of brand-value and the ability to build it
- Experience in the Construction, Insurance Restoration or Remodeling Industries
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously with high level of organization
- Ability to derive a budget, schedule and control costs
- Assume 100% responsibility for the successful outcome of the job (e.g. establish a plan, communicate expectations clearly, ask questions, gain commitments, document, and escalate whenever necessary)
- Experience cultivating and managing trade partnerships to deliver exceptional value
- Basic computer and smart-phone skills: Database, Web, Word, Excel, Outlook
PREFERRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- General knowledge of insurance restoration processes and procedures
- Experience with Xactimate estimating software
- IICRC Certification – Fire and Water
- Bachelors Degree, Construction Management
*Company will provide training on industry processes and estimating software
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive Base Salary
- Company Vehicle/Gas Card
- 401 K/Medical/Vacation
Competitive Base Salary
For more information, contact info@artemistalentgroup,com.