Our client, a Full Service Restoration Company, has an immediate need for an Emergency Response Salesperson to join their rapidly growing Virginia Beach/Norfolk Branch. This individual will be pursuing leads to sell the Company’s fire restoration services. We are looking for an energetic, competitive, self-motivated individual who is team oriented.
The Emergency Response Salesperson will respond to leads for fire and disaster related losses and sell company services to affected home and business owners.
Our client is one of the largest firms in the Southeast, performing the majority of restoration services in-house. The company is highly respected and a preferred vendor for most major insurance companies. These two attributes create a lucrative advantage in selling services to affected property owners.
Compensation for this position is based on commissions for jobs sold. This position can be financially rewarding for the right individual with the possibility of earnings in the six (6) figure range in the first year of employment.
Prior experience in Emergency Response Sales or similarly related Sales roles will be given serious consideration:
– Proven ability to sell and close contracts
– Ability to respond to leads outside of normal work hours
– Excellent Communication and Customer Service skills
– Ability to work and produce in a high pressure and competitive environment
– Able to work independently
– Working knowledge of Xactimate preferred (Will Train the right Candidate)
– Assess extent of damage and establish work scope
– Review scope of work with customers and insurance company as necessary
– Sell the job and acquire signature on contracts
– Communicate effectively with office staff and all other parties involved
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Generous Commission Structure
Medical Health benefits
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.